Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Friday, May 20, 2011

Facing Pediatric Cancer Together


B'SD

16 Iyar 5771


I apologize for my absence from the blog lately. My schedule has been hectic.

Here's a marvelous presentation at the NY TIMES Wellness blog:
Voices of Pediatric Cancer.

Note that one set of the parents who speak about their family's ordeal did something to help others facing it.
Max's Ring of Fire is an advocacy organization doing what it can to speed up cures from cancer.

My heart is with parents facing such situations. Whatever else I've done this week pales in my appreciation for posting these resources for you.




Learn more about how to reduce your stress and medical expenses with E-book EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.

No comments: