Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

How These Books Can Help YOU!

B'SD

2 Nisan 5770


The closeups of my face will show you some of the nerve damage still resolving from that 2005 experience. It used to be much worse. My once lop-sided face long ago appeared as if it had melted. One eyelid had been paralyzed, unable to lift open. One cheek and my lips lacked nerve power to sit normally on my facial bones. I struggled to speak, eat, or drink.

Those complications are disappearing,
as are my vision deficits.

The suggestions and ideas shared in my writings include those that are curing me of residual nerve damage. Listen to what my books can do for YOU and YOUR medical problems!



Remember, medical and mental health professionals recommend what I've written.




EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.

Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: