Need to know about your alternative and complementary healing possibilities – and conventional medical options? What to do with the kids – or anyone - bored out of their gourds as they recuperate from medical treatment or a trauma?

Here’s soothing reading material that clues you in on: How to pack for hospital stays, How to improve your mood on some of the worst days of your life, What to do when in-laws, outlaws and medical personnel are rude or otherwise harmful to you, Where to turn when you can't afford medical care, medication or other necessities, Easy solutions for preventing appointment scheduling conflicts, and How to deal with disabilities.

Save your sanity and cut your medical costs. Read
It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry If I Need To: EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge

Lower your stress. Save time and money with this book! Medical and mental health professionals endorse the book on the cover and in their offices. Readers around the world love the print and E-book editions.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

How These Books Can Help YOU!

B'SD

2 Nisan 5770


The closeups of my face will show you some of the nerve damage still resolving from that 2005 experience. It used to be much worse. My once lop-sided face long ago appeared as if it had melted. One eyelid had been paralyzed, unable to lift open. One cheek and my lips lacked nerve power to sit normally on my facial bones. I struggled to speak, eat, or drink.

Those complications are disappearing,
as are my vision deficits.

The suggestions and ideas shared in my writings include those that are curing me of residual nerve damage. Listen to what my books can do for YOU and YOUR medical problems!



Remember, medical and mental health professionals recommend what I've written.




EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.

Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: