Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Brain Tumor Clinical Trials (no-cost medical care!) and Online Community News!

B'SD

18 Adar 5770



The National Brain Tumor Society is one of the wonderful organizations listed in the GLOBAL RESOURCES section of It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry If I Need To: EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.

NBTS announces that it "just launched
My.BrainTumorCommunity.Org, the most robust online community focused entirely on brain tumors. We hope that this platform will facilitate connection with and among members of the brain tumor community. Please do stop by and log on. Content on My.BrainTumorCommunity.Org comes from NBTS and members of the brain tumor community.

"We have also launched a clinical trial matching service on our website, working in collaboration with EmergingMed. This service will expedite the process of finding available clinical trials given specific diagnosis and treatment regimes."

You'll find other valuable information in
It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry If I Need To: EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge. The prose soothes you. The humor helps you to be upbeat. The overall effect can restore your drive, joi de vivre and more.

Want to feel charged up with energy before you buy the book? Listen to one of my acquaintances blazing his way through a Chopin Etude:





Go on, act on that great sensation. Buy your copy today!



Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life


No comments: