Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

WARNING SIGNS of a Child Abuser

B'SD

1 Nisan 5770



I've shared my book review about child sex abuse with you. I've written before about sex abuse and its across-the-board horrors in every religion, society and socioeconomic group.

Here is an important update for everyone to heed:
Warning Signs of a Child Abuser. The warning signs are not unique to one religion or another. They are typical of child abusers, sex abusers.



Want more information about how to deal with child/sex abuse? READ EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.

Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: