Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Celebrating World Sight Day!

B'SD

5 Cheshvan, 5774 


Tomorrow October 10th is 
World Sight Day! 

I'll take this opportunity to thank The One Above for healing my damaged optic nerves that had been crushed by a long-ago benign but deadly brain tumor: THANK YOU, GOD!

I'm giving you advance notice of tomorrow's global event so you can enjoy learning The Top 10 Astonishing Ways Israeli researchers are helping vision-impaired people to see.

Though none of the advances referenced in the above article are about what doctors are learning from my healing journey (several are paying close attention to the phenomenon), I pray that the day will come when my recovery method helps more people worldwide.


Want a sneak peek at that real-life story and what it can do for you, no matter what's ailing you?



Buy a copy of the
E-book or print edition 
of




Today!




EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge

Read it on the go. 

Share it with someone you love. 

And be sure to show it to your doctors. Several medical and mental health professionals have praised the book on and off the cover. 

Best of all, the book and my life lessons have helped me, the people in my life, and my readers.

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism. 

Find solutions to problems that can be minimized or solved - even how to pay your medical bills.

 

No comments: