Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Lights OUT to Prevent Breast Cancer!

B'SD

14 Shvat 5771



My coaching practice advocates the same thing that I do with my private life: going to sleep shortly after dark.

Skeptics have criticized (or mocked) my habit of hugging my pillow soon after the sun goes down. I remained firm in my decision over the years because the world of natural healing techniques/vegetarianism has long taught that remaining active during naturally dark hours is a health hazard.

I'm pleased to see that the mainstream world finally admits the reality to the rest of the world: Light at Night Can Lead to Cancer!
The news is spreading around the world via websites, television and radio news shows.

***

My coaching practice has been rather busy lately. Readers are calling me after reading



The reason: Their emotional and physical health has been improving as they follow the suggestions in the text.



Get a good night's sleep. Then join the happy people who've already read and benefited from E-book EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge. BUY IT TODAY when you click on
http://www.booklocker.com/books/4244.html

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.

No comments: