Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, June 11, 2012

More on Meningiomas!

B'SD


21 Sivan 5772


I've been so peeved at poor news coverage about meningiomas that I looked up some trustworthy information to share with you (there's more in the book):






Scary stuff. I thank GOD daily for the medical personnel who saved my life. Many others save thousands of lives daily.


Medical problems shock those of us who are not medically educated. You're allowed to cry if you want to. It means you're human, not a heartless wanderer. It also means that you're awed by the new realities facing you. Calm down as you read all about that on pages 4, 5 and 6 of





A medical crisis - you'd cry too, if it happened to you. Use your tissues and handkerchiefs with my blessings borne of experience. GOD gives you Permission to Weep. And you can say that to any critics after explaining that "It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To."




Want more information 
to help you to cope 
with unsettling and expensive 
medical news?

Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge TODAY! Click http://booklocker.com/books/3067.html

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.




No comments: