Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Soothing Hearts and Minds after Horror

B'SD

28 Iyar, 5777


I've weighed how to respond to the terrorism in Manchester, England. 


Though I write for a mental health site, and socialize with mental health professionals, I needed time to recover from my own sense of shock and sadness before I could attempt comforting anyone else.


I offer this  simple, sensible, 
somewhat soothing presentation:

Talking with Our Children 
after the Attack at Ariana Grande Concert

SKY NEWS has another version entitled How Do YOu Explain Terrorism to a Child?

The ideas in the articles can soothe adults, too.

I've been busy this past month, planning a community picnic with lots of fun activities. I'm grateful for the task, as I can return to focusing on life, sweetness and joy.

Let's all do what we can to promote and to share wholesome happiness. 











Read the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge. It's helpful for emotional and mental health issues, too.








Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.



Fill your time and actions with focus on the positive.

No comments: