Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Wondering WHAT to Do about Your Health? Find FAST Answers in .....

B'SD

29 Tevet, 5778

When someone asked me if I knew anything about how to ease the pain and other problems of fibromyalgia, also known as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), and as Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME), I responded, "Yes, I know of two therapies that work. People who've asked me for the information and/or read the EMPOWER Yourself book thank me for having shared the information with them."

The person before me was startled. That reaction is typical of people who are relieved to learn that the answers they need to many different medical or mental health issues are covered in the prose and Global Resources section of


http://www.booklocker.com/p/books/3067.html?s=TrackingCode


When you're in shock or despair, feeling clueless about what to do regarding that health problem before you, do what medical and mental health professionals recommend on and off the cover of
EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge: Read it. 





Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge






Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Fill your time learning information that you need.

No comments: