Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Friday, March 30, 2018

Fill Your Heart with Song

B'SD

14 Nisan, 5778

This beautiful "V'hi Sh'amda" Passover song describes the yearning for genuine lasting peace, health, and the happiness that only GOD can provide.

I wish all my readers and the world at large a happy, healthy Passover and beyond.




You can see the lyrics here.





Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge



http://www.booklocker.com/p/books/3067.html?s=TrackingCode


Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Fill your heart with song. It's good for your health.



No comments: