Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, October 15, 2007

October 15th is Environmental Awareness Blog Action Day!

3 Cheshvan 5768

October 15th is Environmental Awareness Blog Action Day!

In honor of this special day, I encourage you to buy my book which addresses several natural healing methods: organic foods, spiritual healing techniques, upbeat music and reading materials that lift your spirits, plus wholesome hobbies that exercise your mind and muscles, and increase happiness. Natural Healing techniques do not harm the environment. They are wonderful for the human mind and body, good for the earth and very cost-effective.

Want to improve the world and someone’s life? Buy It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To.

Buy your copy directly from Booklocker publishing at http://www.booklocker.com/books/3067.html

Order it in book stores if it’s not on the shelves. It's MY Crisis! can be shipped worldwide. https://secure.booklocker.com:443/booklocker/wholesale/order.php

Specialty editions are available for large organizations. Place your specialty order with me at giveretgolani@gmail.com

To Your Good Health, Yocheved

No comments: