Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, October 22, 2007

Do You Need a Hug?

10 Cheshvan 5768




Facing a medical crisis is frightening. You wonder who will be a good friend to you. Who will help? Will you be cured? How can anybody stop the pain you're in? Can you find anything to smile about? Will you make it to the happy events you want to attend in the future?

So many questions and nobody to give you guaranteed answers. The answers you so much want and need to hear. You sigh, or cry, maybe show a temper to somebody trying to help you. You so much want a wonderful friend to be with you. Someone who never runs out of patience. Someone who can make you smile again. Someone to embrace you like the elephants kissing each other above.

I can't hold your hand or give you a hug, but I can suggest that you read my It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To. It's all about compassion: how to forgive yourself and others, how to face the pain, the questions, and the fear. It can teach you how to become emotionally stronger.

You'll giggle at some of the humorous thoughts in the book. You'll try the ideas that excite you, and best of all, you just might find solutions you need in the RESOURCES section.

Let my book be a friend to you. Read the parts you enjoy again and again. Look at the front and back covers and see all the hands reaching for yours. The opening words of It's MY Crisis! acknowledge your agony. Cry when you need to. Find the License to Cry in the first few pages.

Buy It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To for yourself or a loved one. Let it be there for you when you need that special friend. Just click on http://www.booklocker.com/books/3067.html



Back on October 8th, I posted news about the phenomenal Breast Chek Kit. Today I received the following message and I'm sharing it with you:

Dear Yocheved, I really would appreciate if you would put this questionnaire on your blog It will assist me in finding out more about people's awareness of the urgency to look after their health generally.

Kind regards,
Prof. Celene Bernstein

October is International Breast Cancer Awareness month. Because breast cancer is such a prevalent disease worldwide, I am collating information to assist with early detection of breast tissue changes. Please spend a few minutes completing the following questions. That will greatly assist my colleagues and I in this endeavour. Your responses will be dealt with confidence.

To access the questionnaire, please click here:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=cQRuDRuplVaokV75OaW2Jw_3d_3d

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

No comments: