Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Doing for You What the Medical and Mental Health World Can't Do

B'SD

29 Iyar 5770


"Asking 'Why is this happening?'
can only disempower you.
Asking 'What do I want
to make of this?'
does exactly the opposite."
-- Neale Donald Walsh

"Making something productive of 'This'
is very, very empowering."
-- Yocheved Golani

I've heard fellow author Mitch Albom, author of Tuesdays with Morrie, speak of his charitable efforts. He insists that if everybody pitched in to do what they can, then a lot could be achieved.

I'm especialy impressed with one result of Mitch's initiative in financially damaged Michigan:



I well understand the phenomenon. I understood how to survive a horrific medical crisis and to recover my sight. When? When far too many people in the medical and social services world had no clues about how to help me through or past my medical crisis.

So I spent my recovery time doing for you what the medical and mental health world can't do. Imagine how you can minimize your stress and medical expenses with this book:





Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life


No comments: