Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, June 7, 2010

Coaching that WORKS for Medical Problems!

B'SD

25 Sivan 5770



It's been a productive month for me and the people who benefited from my Self-Help Coaching and/or





Success #1! I offered SOLUTIONS at a LinkedIn discussion: How to help a claustrophobic patient who needs MRI

Success #2: I coached client w/inadequate health insurance to locate organizations that will pay costs related to necessary HGF (Human Growth Factor) treatments for her twins.


Success #3: I successfully coached a client with an especially nasty medical documentation problem, and even worse medical care, past much of her problem. She's now appropriately addressing the poor medical records-keeping and treatment incompetence after interacting with me.


Pending Successes: 1) Another speaking engagement (this one is at a medical care conference) seems to be shaping up. I look forward to empowering more patients.


By the way, all the information used in the above situations can be found in It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry If I Need To: EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.


AND Pending Success 2) Since I'm the first Israeli to benefit from a relatively new form of therapy for double vision, I have a developing feature story about that. EDITORS: Contact me at giveretgolani@gmail.com to buy the coverage for YOUR publication and readers!


I remain available as a speaker for your social, business or medical organization.


Need to know how to cope with a medical crisis? Arrange for my Self-Help Coaching services and/or read my highly praised book.


Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life






No comments: