Save your sanity, time & money!

You need to know how to meet your medical and/or mental health needs NOW. You're struggling to survive moment by moment. And you need your dignity.

You're rushing to appointments (the ones you remembered) and/or wondering which treatment to use. Meanwhile, your costs are rising, your needs are changing and you hardly know how to make sense of what to do first, second and later. What about the emotions boiling inside you? How can you calm down with all that's going on?

A former medical coder and medical writer, I've been in your position. I survived a life-threatening emergency with information only a person with my professional experience would know: How to find medical innovators, medical experts and charitable organizations willing to pay part or all of an applicant's specific medical costs, who has software to simplify medical appointment scheduling, a sensible list of items to pack for hospital stays, and more.

I knew that I'd pulled through because of my ability to connect with resources I needed. I knew that most patients lack that knowledge. I decided to provide it, to minimize your suffering.

I believe in empowering terrified, confused and unhappy people with dire diagnoses. I believe that patients should not suffer insults to their dignity in medical settings. I provide information that can help you to manage your problems better, maybe to end them, in the book.

Calm down. Organize your life better. You just might get your grin back.

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Hospitals Concerned about ICD-10 Delay - Here's Why


13 Nisan, 5774

Passover is only a day away (the holiday of spiritual and physical freedom begins Monday night). I've been busy preparing for the fun and introspection these past few weeks (when I'm not studying medical coding or learning how to save lives).

I have not forgotten about the impact of the ICD10 medical coding delay. The situation scares me. Few Americans realize that it could have put money in their wallets with bigger and more frequent medical insurance reimbursements.

How are hospitals dealing with the unaffordable healthcare situation that an apparently clueless congress and healthcare-endangering president dealt to them? 


Hospitals concerned about ICD-10 delay

Learn of organizations willing to pay part or all of your medical care. Find out how to lower your stress levels in can-do ways.

Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism. 

Feel free to contact your legislators to ask for redress.


No comments: