Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, May 26, 2014

Taking Responsibility for Your Medical Needs

B'SD

26/27 Iyar , 5774

Gosh I miss you! I am so burdened with medical coding studies homework and preparing for multiple final exams plus my licensing exams that I lack the free time I want to post to this blog more often.

You'll benefit from my studious, focus, though. I'm learning about important issues that can affect your medical futures. After my academic load lightens up, I can share relevant information with you. Meanwhile, here's this medical update about an underreporting of deaths in New York:

"WCBS 880′s Monica Miller reports that the health department’s bureau of vital statistics reported only a fraction of deaths caused by accidents or preventable medical complications compared to the medical examiner’s office.


"Using the health department’s statistics, they would rank as the 10th leading cause of death in the city if they were considered to be a disease — surpassing homicides and suicides in some years.​"





My reaction to the above? 
OY!!!!!!! 


I pray that improvements will be made with appropriate motivation from all concerned, especially on the heels of the VA hospital scandal.

The moral and life lesson here is that YOU need to take responsibility for meeting your medical needs. 





Need to calm down from your medical concerns and all the appointment chaos in your life? 

Want cost-cutting solutions to your medical appliance, medication and related needs?

Care to learn what to say to people who should be serving your medical needs better than they do now?

You just might find the answers you need in E-book or print edition EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge. Buy a copy for yourself or someone who needs it.


Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Figure out what needs to be done, then do it with decency.


 

No comments: