Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Book Week Celebration!

B'SD

10/11 Sivan,  5774

Israel has a fun annual tradition: Book Week!

Celebrate book week - with an Israeli author who helps the world at large. 

Doctors recomend It's MY Crisis and I'l Cry if I Need to: EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge (you're gonna  the humor plus Jewish references here and there throughout the text! You'll appreciate the cost-cutting info for 1st-quality medical care, too!)

Did you know that a Methodist minister praised the book on its cover?

You don't have to be Jewish to benefit from 



The fun-filled, informative text if filled with information to help you to "Get your grin back" - even with that mental health or medical challenge before you.

Find out why medical and mental health professionals - and clergy of different faiths - recommend that you read it.





Learn how to cut your medical costs - all around the world. 

Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.  

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism. 

Fight fear with humor, confidence and whole new attitude that serves you well.

PS - I'm still studying hard for my ICD9 and ICD10 exams. Coursework increased after April 2nd, when the US changed the law about implementing ICD10 this coming fall. Graduation date has been delayed. I apologize that my homework load has interfered with my ability to post to this blog more often.

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would like to thank for creating this interesting blog and i think most of the peoples are getting good knowledge from here get more about anticancer. Who Certified Pharmaceutical Formulations

Yocheved Golani said...

Thank you for the praise, Shashi. Helping the world at large is a very rewarding experience. I'm happy to know that my efforts are appreciated.