Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Want to see EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge on TV?

B'SD

12 Kislev, 5775

As I count down the days until Chanukah, a time of spiritual light, an unusual proposal came my way.

Some  business people are putting together a collection of uplifting television programs. They asked me to join the team and to launch a show about the healing plus coping possibilities in the eastern, western, and alternative healing worlds.

Why?

Because my journey from blind to sighted, from death's door to astonishingly good health, is miraculous. All the miracles came about with human effort. And with eastern, western, and alternative healing modalities.

Spirituality was a 
HUGE 
part of the picture. 

Optimism was, too. Even when I had to pretend to be upbeat.



Medical professionals eager to help patients with similar or other medical problems now take notes about all that when they examine or meet with me. 

Some of them, not on my regular medical team, schedule time with me so they can learn about my unconventional, sometimes standard, healing methods and progress.

I appreciate the opportunity to share information with the world at large.

So, I've begun preparing experimental scripts, themes and more for the proposed show.

But I need to know something as I continue my work:

What do YOU want to see and learn as you EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge on TV?

Feel free to send questions you want answered, topics you'd like to be addressed.

The launch date for the show is several months from now. You can be part of the preparation process.

I look forward to hearing from you.

 

Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.  

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism. 


 

No comments: