Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Inspirational Wonder

B'SD

16 Tishrei, 5776

I've been very busy these past few weeks, helping people in some sort of medical crisis, and preparing for plus enjoying the series of Jewish New Year holidays. 

I'm also writing a paper that I hope will prove soothing to people who read it. A friend asked me to write it after Stephen Hawking's release of an August paper confirmed a theory I've had for decades. I had needed verification of my idea and now I have the support that proves my point. Stay tuned for developments regarding my pending presentation. 

I took time out to enjoy the Blood Moon show in the heavens Sunday night. I watched the live-action show outside my home. The moon looked serene, sitting upon a cloud of mist. It was huge, a peaceful, inspirational and awe-inspiring sight.

If you have not seen the live version of the Blood Moon, click here or here for camera feed of the event.

NASA TV has more material to enjoy.





Support your efforts to heal or someone else's. Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge





Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.


Fill your life with inspirational wonder.

Enjoy this photo of the Carina Nebula,
for starters.




No comments: