Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, March 20, 2017

How to Make Diseases Disappear

B'SD

22 Adar, 5777


I'm not qualified to make guarantees aka promises. But I can assure you that re-thinking how I'd developed those benign but deadly brain tumors that had blinded and weakened me changed my life.

You can read about that, and the medical education my doctors gained as a result, in



While we're on the subject, listen to this video. Mull its premises over in your mind. You have some serious thinking to do.










Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge





Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Fill your body with excellent nutrition. Avoid health hazards (the EMPOWER Yourself book addresses many of them).

No comments: