Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Info on Organizations WILLING to Pay Part or ALL of Your Specific Medical Bills!

B'SD

24 Nisan, 5777

Whew, the Passover/Pesakh holiday is a lovely memory and I'm back at work, writing more articles. I actually edited a medical research paper and a Master's in Public Health thesis before the holiday began. Now I'm focused on mental health issues and medical content for various news site editors.

I watched the video about medical bankruptcy below and wanted to shout: "Would you believe that I know of a book which clues you in to organizations willing to pay some or all of your specific medical bills?"



Then buy cost-cutting
and calming









Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge





Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Fill your time reading helpful material.

No comments: