Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

One Compelling Reason to GO ORGANIC

B'SD

3 Elul, 5778

Whew, I've had a busy few days repairing a PC and dead monitor. That's far from heartbreaking, thank GOD.  The information  below is indeed heartbreaking, though. And it underscores one of the life lessons in the EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge book: We need to eat wholesome organic food in order to preserve and to protect our heath.

Going organic literally allowed me to remain alive after the medical mishap that almost killed me. It let me recover the sight from an optic nerve-crushed blindness that doctors predicted would last "permanently."

What had sickened me in the first place? No studies were done to prove the cause, but WOW a strictly organic diet improved my appearance, my health, and my level of happiness. That's one compelling reason to remain on an organic menu. Imagine what it might do for you.

Back to today's topic: 

Genetically Modified Children is not for the faint of heart. Read the information on the website and watch the video here.

Protect yourself and your loved ones.

Go organic. 
You have no idea how corrupt the food chain can be.

 



Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge



http://www.booklocker.com/p/books/3067.html?s=TrackingCode


Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Fill your plate with genuine nourishment.

No comments: