Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, October 4, 2018

Some Rumors Result in Positive Interactions

B'SD


25 Tishrei, 5779

Mainstream news media is far too often preoccupied with rumors and innuendos that only hurt people even though they're innocent of wrongdoing. Read on for a story about a rumor that turned out to be true and to the believer's benefit!

Here's a sample of some real-time interaction with someone who learned of the EMPOWER Yourself book by having heard of my miraculous recovery, then finding me on a facebook forum for meningioma sufferers (the event was about a rumor that went in a positive direction):



NAME BLANKED ON PURPOSE by YG
Question for the PC/CPA veterans: If you have lasting deficits from your treatment, are they consistent with what you were warned could be the risks posed by treatment?
Comments

Yocheved Golani YES. I was warned that I'd have double vision IF I stopped being blind, and possibly trigeminal nerve issues. I've ended one problem and the other is still resolving. I take physical therapy classes once weekly to minimize balance issues due to the decreasing double vision.

Manage


Reply23h

NAME BLANKED ON PURPOSE by YG

 You have the most amazing narrative of healing and resilience!
Manage


Reply9h

NAME BLANKED ON PURPOSE by YG

 My emerging sense of what the consulting doctors could do is to be comprehensive in the scope of warnings/disclosures, be clear about things that while possible are unusual/remote risks, tell us if there will be reason to hope for progress and what supSee More
Manage


Reply9h

NAME BLANKED ON PURPOSE by YG

 Yocheved it strikes me that you seemed so medically literate before your diagnosis/crisis. You have a real command of narrative, and would have great advice for how to proceed with developing a PC/CPA-targeted summary for new patients to work with? Ideas welcome! I'd love to pull together a few information resources (the "not benign" draft letter for anyone wanting to appeal for research funding, and a "briefing" for new PC/CPA patients on questions/considerations to help get the most out of their medical appointments are just concepts right now, but gathering ideas. I've got about 6 months before we sell our house and move, and I thought I might work on a few rainy day projects along these lines while I can. Next year, might be less available.
Manage


Reply8m

Yocheved Golani I've been a Health Information Management professional for decades and poured the healing information I knew into the EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge print and E- book http://tinyurl.com/mycrisis-book - stuff that laypeople would never guess could exist. 

It's beyond sad that the medical world is not prepared to share significant amounts of healing information with patients. I've lost count of how many doctors from around the world have interviewed me (face to face!) so they could learn the techniques that I used - allegedly to help their patients. I'm not aware that any of those professionals are recommending what worked for me, though NORA of course, has been recommending their vision-repair knowledge since day 1 of its existence. https://noravisionrehab.org/
Manage

ReplyRemove Preview1mEdited






Want the information above to help YOU, or someone important to you, with bothersome medical or mental health issues?

Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge





Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Fill your mind with necessary, helpful information.

No comments: