Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, November 19, 2007

Put a Smile Back on Your Face with the Power of Optimism

9 Kislev 5768

The holiday season is hard on people facing medical crises (it's no challenge to name the reason. The list seems to go on and on). I offer this funny photo to give you reason to grin during America's Thanksgiving holiday week.


Lighten your load even more with the message below.

Though my book mentions Dr. Larry Dossey’s popular and pioneering self-healing work in a different context than does the following item, I strongly recommend that you find some emotional relief at http://www.webmd.com/balance/features/the-power-of-optimism?ecd=wnl_day_102507

Find out about additional ideas for emotional relief in It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To. Get a double dose of Dr. Dossey’s upbeat message! It’s good medicine ;^ )

Spread more cheer during the holiday season. Buy It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To. Click on http://www.blogger.com/

Order it in book stores if it’s not on the shelves. It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To can be shipped worldwide. Specialty editions are available for large organizations.

Booksellers, save on large quantities of It's MY Crisis!
https://secure.booklocker.com/booklocker/wholesale/order.php

To your good health,

Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life.


No comments: