I'm delighted with all the attention that my book is garnering around the world. Today, another URL regarding my manuscript.went live: http://detailwithnikkileigh.blogspot.com/2007/11/its-my-crisis-and-ill-cry-if-i-need-to.html
UPI-syndicated Life Coach Ben Goldfarb has left appreciative comments at some of the posts at my own blog, too. Several medical and mental health practitioners gave praise on my book's cover, along with clergy of diffferent faiths (including WIW's own Carl Philips, a lay minister).
See my blog's right margin for several other hotlinks to media attention about my book for helping people to cope with medical crises.
- How to improve on their emotional, spiritual and physical strengths
- How to respond to negativity from others
- How to prepare for hospital stays, maximizing the benefits of medical treatment
- Other coping mechanisms
The global Resources section has information about:
- How to get free or price-reduced medications and medical appliances
- How to hire medical clowns to cheer up someone special
- Contact information so children and adults can learn how to qualify for clinical trials
- Plus contact information for cutting-edge therapies and practitioners
- Time-tested approaches about how to cheer up despite excruciating circumstances
- Options for accomodating travelers with a disability
- And lots more.
The book is designed to be shared with loved ones, therapists and medical staff, or simply appreciated in privacy.
To your good health, human dignity and best coping efforts,
Author, Journalist, Self-Help Coach
Giveret Golani Self-Help Coaching
Ta Doar 36255 , Jerusalem, Israel 91641
phone/fax: +972- 2-999.8392
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes Your Need in Your Life