Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Beautiful Brains

9 Adar Bet 5768, March 16 2008

I'm home from the hospital, recovering from a serious diagnosis unrelated to the once-suspect metal plates and screws. They ultimately did not need to be removed.

I'll explain the latest developments in a future message.

While I'm preparing that forthcoming blog post, I'll simply share this goodie about the beauty of the human brain. View it, appreciate your unique potential in the universe, and treat other people with compassion:
MINDBOGGLING.


Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

~*~*~*

Want more inspiration for facing your medical crisis? Read




Suffering with a Medical Crisis?

Been there, done that, wrote a book about it, and going forward into the future.

Want to learn many more can-do healing/coping strategies? Then read, benefit from, and tell others about It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To.

Give someone a copy of It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To.

Order it in book stores anywhere if it’s not on the shelves.

It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To can be shipped worldwide.

Specialty editions are available for large organizations.

SAVE on large orders of It's MY Crisis! when you click
https://secure.booklocker.com/booklocker/wholesale/order.php



To your good health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life.

No comments: