Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Temporary Leave of Absence

3 Adar 2 5768

Sorry to have to type this at you, but I'm about to leave for the hospital. I need further surgery on my arm, the one broken in a freak accident on Dec. 20 2007, then surgically repaired Jan. 7 2008.

I've needed this follow-up surgery for weeks. But hospital beds have been filled with other, more fragile patients and victims of terrorists. I simply could not access the surgeon I need until now.

Doctors are sort of amazed at how well I endured the agonizing wait for a bed in the orthopedic surgery unit until today. So am I.

My medical team is reading my book a bit more closely now, to better comprhend how I've endured the excruciating pain of the Grade 3 Elbow Fracture, Comminuted Ulna Fracture and broken wrist plus what we believe to be the unexpected (and VERY painful) shift of the metal plates and screws holding my arm together.

It's all in my book, dear readers. I practice what I preach regarding coping mechanisms.

Learn how to cope with your medical challenges by reading It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To.



~*~*~*~


Suffering with a Medical Crisis?

Been there, done that, wrote a book about it, and going forward into the future

Want to learn many more can-do healing/coping strategies? Then read, benefit from, and tell others about It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To.

Give someone a copy of It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To.


Order it in book stores anywhere if it’s not on the shelves. It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To can be shipped worldwide.

Specialty editions are available for large organizations.

SAVE on large orders of It's MY Crisis! when you click
https://secure.booklocker.com/booklocker/wholesale/order.php



To your good health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life.

No comments: