Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Are Texas Prosecutors OUT OF THEIR MINDS?????????????

B'SD

URGENT UPDATE: “To me, this is completely over the top,” said Louis A. Clark, president of the
Government Accountability Project, a group that promotes the defense of whistle-blowers. “It seems really, really unique.”

For goodness' sakes, my motto is "Coping with a Medical Crisis? Make the Changes You Need in Your Life."

Readers, I am SPEECHLESS at this monstrous turn of events. If you live in Texas, or anywhere, I hope you'll pray for justice in this case:

Texas Nurse to Stand Trial for Reporting Doctor - NYTimes.com
www.nytimes.com

It occurred to Anne Mitchell as she was writing the letter that she might lose her job, which is why she chose not to sign it. But it was beyond her conception that she would be indicted and threatened with 10 years in prison for doing what she knew a nurse must: inform state regulators that a doct...

That nurse is heroic!



Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: