Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, February 1, 2010

Here's How to LOWER Israeli Hospital Costs (and those around the world)!

B'SD

17 Shvat 5770


Audience members who heard me speak at the Jan. 21 NEFESH ISRAEL convention of mental health practitioners in Jerusalem lingered so long after my presentation that I had to beg forgiveness for catching my ride home. Listeners commented on whom they know has been helped by my books and Self-Help coaching. They were wide-eyed with wonder at the cost-cutting and calming resources in my materials.


Here's news that my audience members and anybody else in Israel needs to know: Israel's newly higher hospitalization fees = unpublicized cut in the health budget. Read more at News » Gov't Raises Hospitalization Fees 5.6%


ש״ח NIS ILS


That scenario and similar ones are happening on a global basis (Brooklyn Man Charged $100K for 2-Day Hospitalization!).

That's why I filled the GLOBAL RESOURCES section of E-book
It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry If I Need To: EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge and its print edition predecessor with information to offset such costs before they rose under your radar.


Need cost-cutting ideas to cope with YOUR medical situation or your loved one's, no matter where you live?




Read...





No comments: