Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

How to Overcome Eating Disorders

B'SD

27 Shvat 5711



I've worked in psychiatric settings where people with eating disorders sought therapy. And I've known anorexics among social acquaintances. The agony for such people and their loved ones is numbing, overwhelming.

The good news is that as time continues to unfold, better insight and therapies come to the fore.

Please read this New York Times feature story
The Insider's Guides to Overcoming Anorexia and Bulimia.


My prayers are with the people
who need this help.




EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge lists several resources for finding therapists you or someone you know might need. Buy it at
http://www.booklocker.com/books/4244.html

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.

No comments: