Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Want to Read Some Good Writing? Feel Better Fast?

B'SD

12 Sivan 5771


Many readers of "It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry If I Need To: EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge" are European men who are now my Facebook friends or E-mail buddies. Gentlemen, how about recommending my book in your part of the map? You need not say why you know about it, only that you do (& that medical and mental health pros recommend it).




Oh - while I was chatting with a publicist today (I handle some of his work), I learned that he'd complimented me on LinkedIn, a business network:


"Yocheved is a great writer. It is as simple as that.
But if you have looked for good writers....you know
it really isn't that simple. Whatever she writes
about - she sounds like an expert, a pro. And
her writing is 'excited' - she sounds like she
enjoys the topic and I am sure that has an
impact on the reader.

Plus, she is fast and very nice!"
Stuart Schnee - Public Relations, Marketing & Sales




I'm pleased to know that Mr. Schnee appreciates my research and fact-checking. And my manners ;^ D

How about you?



Benefit from EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge. Buy it at
Booklocker.


Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.

No comments: