Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Breaking News - or Not?

B'SD


5 Shvat 5772


I apologize for not blogging as much as usual lately. I've been busy helping a neighbor facing a very frightening cancer diagnosis, preparing food for a poor family's bar mitzva party, delivering clothes I've collected to needy families, and driving about for several days with some reporters who've arrived from abroad. 


The reporters are in Israel to create a documentary about violence against women (I'm sure you've heard about the rock throwers ordering women off sidewalks and to the backs of public buses, by now). I'm one of several victims of women-bashing predators interviewed in the broadcast. I pray that my words will be presented in the context that I intended them, after edits are made to the film.


Carl Jung taught that "I am not what happened to me. I am what I choose to become." Learn how to make that mindset yours, no matter how or what you've suffered, when you read





Buy the E-book or print edition for a brighter, happier life: Click on the words EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge



Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.



No comments: