Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

How to Face Illness with Courage, Humor and Dignity

B'SD


23 Tevet 5772


I have much to share with you, today. First is this lovely message from the administrator for the Association of Americans and Canadians in Israel (AACI) Netanya location where I interacted with audience members this past Sunday. She responds to my thank you remarks for letting me appear on her stage with the words:


On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 10:25 AM, Rachel Rubin Hirsch of Netanyaaaci.org.il wrote:
Thank you- it us who should be giving  you the thanks.
We really appreciate you making the effort to come through and talk to us.

I will pass your details on to our Jerusalem and Tel Aviv offices – your talk is excellent and I hope they will get back to you and arrange a program with you.

Wishing you all the very best. Regards,
Rachel


Secondly, I want to share a though-provoking link to a website about a husband and wife struggling to overcome her illness: http://embraceisrael.com/crossing-the-yarden-i-have-sat-through-many-a-college-and-graduate-course-in-religion-and-philosophy-and-have-never-really-understood-what-religion-is-all-about-until-i-saw-you-and-your-deeds/

Not all of us are this humorous, dignified or courageous about illness. Some of us simply weep. That's normal, at times. As EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge and I teach our readers, "A medical crisis - you'd cry too, if it happened to you. Use your tissues and handkerchiefs with my blessings borne of experience. GOD gives you Permission to Weep. And you can say that to any critics after explaining that "It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To."




Build YOUR inner strengths with the E-book or print edition today: Click on the words EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge



Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.



No comments: