Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Here's the Help YOU Need for Keeping those New Year's Resolutions!

B'SD


9 Tevet 5772


My dayplanner and I have been quite busy lately: not one but two highly productive business meetings yesterday; a successful catch-up the day before - on work I'd fallen behind on; participation in several peace-promoting efforts in the previous weeks (one on radio); and some socializing in between it all. I'm still catching my breath.


I'm gearing up for my resumed speaking tour. Watch for relevant announcements right here.


Now, back to you: How are you doing with those New Year's Resolutions? Same old same old, huh? Well,



has a cure for that. 

Here are motivational excerpts from the book:


"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you too, can become great." – Mark Twain, beloved American author

“Habit is habit, and not to be flung out the window but coaxed downstairs one step at a time.” – Mark Twain

Here's my Five-Step Plan to Organization: Some simple suggestions for keeping your papers and yourself organized...

Read the rest of those helpful ideas and strategies in the Organization chapter of E-book or print edition EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge today. Buy it at http://booklocker.com/books/3067.html





Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.

No comments: