Save your sanity, time & money!

You need to know how to meet your medical and/or mental health needs NOW. You're struggling to survive moment by moment. And you need your dignity.


You're rushing to appointments (the ones you remembered) and/or wondering which treatment to use. Meanwhile, your costs are rising, your needs are changing and you hardly know how to make sense of what to do first, second and later. What about the emotions boiling inside you? How can you calm down with all that's going on?

A former medical coder and medical writer, I've been in your position. I survived a life-threatening emergency with information only a person with my professional experience would know: How to find medical innovators, medical experts and charitable organizations willing to pay part or all of an applicant's specific medical costs, who has software to simplify medical appointment scheduling, a sensible list of items to pack for hospital stays, and more.

I knew that I'd pulled through because of my ability to connect with resources I needed. I knew that most patients lack that knowledge. I decided to provide it, to minimize your suffering.

I believe in empowering terrified, confused and unhappy people with dire diagnoses. I believe that patients should not suffer insults to their dignity in medical settings. I provide information that can help you to manage your problems better, maybe to end them, in the book.

Calm down. Organize your life better. You just might get your grin back.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Here's the Help YOU Need for Keeping those New Year's Resolutions!

B'SD


9 Tevet 5772


My dayplanner and I have been quite busy lately: not one but two highly productive business meetings yesterday; a successful catch-up the day before - on work I'd fallen behind on; participation in several peace-promoting efforts in the previous weeks (one on radio); and some socializing in between it all. I'm still catching my breath.


I'm gearing up for my resumed speaking tour. Watch for relevant announcements right here.


Now, back to you: How are you doing with those New Year's Resolutions? Same old same old, huh? Well,



has a cure for that. 

Here are motivational excerpts from the book:


"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you too, can become great." – Mark Twain, beloved American author

“Habit is habit, and not to be flung out the window but coaxed downstairs one step at a time.” – Mark Twain

Here's my Five-Step Plan to Organization: Some simple suggestions for keeping your papers and yourself organized...

Read the rest of those helpful ideas and strategies in the Organization chapter of E-book or print edition EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge today. Buy it at http://booklocker.com/books/3067.html





Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.

No comments: