Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Speaking Tour Update: Meet the Author and One of Her Healing Helpers!

B'SD


13 Nisan 5772


I've been on a speaking tour since January, and I'm still receiving new requests for live appearances. People appreciate the cost-cutting, stress-reducing information in my book.


Whoosh, I'm focused on Pesach/Passover preparations just now. But anyone in Israel can meet me as I stand on the sidelines (or actually, sit in the audience) 8-10PM April 11th at Jerusalem's Plaza Hotel.


I'll be in the audience as craniosacral therapist Andrea aka "Chana Bracha" Kornfeld speaks of healing possibilities. She wrote the "Introduction" to EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge after helping me to restore the use of a paralyzed eyelid and other facial muscles damaged by that long-gone benign brain tumor and surgery to remove it.


I'll be delighted to show off her work and to sell signed copies of my book at the event.


Looking forward to meeting you there!


Oh! Here's a FYI on what some people who know me say about the medical adventure I've been through plus what it and my book can teach you:


“Yocheved Golani is living proof that emuna is the greatest power on earth. With faith and perseverance, the supernatural miracles in her life have become the natural course of events. She is a shining example of what Rebbe Nachman of Breslev teaches, that 'There’s no such thing as despair.'” - Rabbi Lazer Brody http://lazerbrody.typepad.com/




"She amazes me with her strength and femininity. Yocheved makes me laugh and makes it OK to cry as well. We should all grow to posess these qualities that this phenomenal woman holds." - Galia Sapozhnikov, L,M.T, D,Ay


"Yocheved Golani is a determined woman. She has battled the most difficult trials and tribulations and emerged standing with her head held high. I respect her perseverance and highly recommend her book!" - Lenny Solomon, Shlock Rock




"Yocheved is a fighter who does not want to give up, extremely important at this time of history. She knows how to roll with the punches. In spite of difficulty, she remains steadfast in her faith in Hashem (G'D) and His good, and lives to make her contribution to Klal Yisroel (the Jewish People) and the geulah shlaimah (Redemption). If anyone deserves the proverbial pat on the back, it is Yocheved." - Pinchas Winston http://thirtysix.org/






Buy the E-book or print edition today for your healing and cost-cutting possibilities: Click on the words EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge



Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.



No comments: