Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Celebrating Israel's Independence

B'SD


4 Iyar 5772


In the past 48 hours I've been caught up in Israel's national Day of Mourning/Yom Zikaron for the over 22,000 soldiers and defenseless innocents murdered by terrorists since the late 1800s this week.




Today we celebrate the declaration of 
Israel's Independence.



I traveled early this morning to join Israel Defense Forces soldiers at at army base, with other civilians. We prepared a barbecue. We shared memories, salutes, deep thoughts, jokes, emotional healing and more. Fathers in uniform held their babies, children played soccer, frisbee, and other games.


It's been an emotional week, with much personal and national reflection.




Here I am (in the pink top) with my picnic plate, looking out at my miraculous country and people. 
I hope to post other photos of me on the scene after I upload them from various cameras. Meanwhile, here's a video describing the miracles of the Jewish people and our homeland to enjoy:











Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.


No comments: