Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Listen to Me LIVE on Blogtalk Radio Later Today!

B'SD


12 Tamuz 5772




UPDATE: Click Hear the Recorded Show! Turn your speakers up as the international call sounded soft. The show cuts out due to a technical glitch at one point, then starts again. Stay with the program ;^ D
*** 


I'll be on the Winning Life Through Pain blogtalk radio show at 9:00 PM Israel time tonight, 1:00 PM Central USA time. Click http://www.blogtalkradio.com/winninglifethroughpain to listen in.

Learn how I helped myself and other people to overcome horrific, debilitating pain with simple, can-do strategies. And find out what I taught to some pleasantly surprised medical professionals!

Money-saving, sanity-preserving info will be part of the presentation. 



Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.



 Find me on Facebook! http://tinyurl.com/36fqch3





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Yo,

It was so nice to have you on the show today. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed it and learned from you!

You are always welcome to come back!

I sent you an email with the code for a mini player that you can add to this site as well as any others you would like. If you have any problems with it, just let me know.

Take Care & God Bless!
RSD Coach™ Marla

Yocheved Golani said...

Marla you made it such fun. I appreciate your sense of humor and laid-back style. WOW you did some major multi-tasking with all those IM programs while speaking with me and all.