Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, July 16, 2012

Read a Workbook to Soothe Someone Sick or Disabled?

B'SD


27 Tamuz, 5772


Yes, it's possible. A reader from South Africa contacted me this week to let me know that EMPOWER Yourself is giving her "... the power to heal and to get better in so many ways! I was so afraid to buy EMPOWER Yourself when I saw 'workbook' in the title. But indeed I can share it with my loved ones and doctors and that is so very helpful." 


Buy someone you care about the book that readers, clergy of different faiths plus medical and mental health professionals recommend: It’s MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry If I Need To: EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.

The E-book and print edition are filled with soothing content, can-do exercises and tips for organizing a hectic medical or disability life. There's even an entire Global Resources section to clue readers in to charitable organizations willing to pay part or all of your specific medical bills.







Get your grin back when you EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical (and/or disability and mental health) Challenge!

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.

Buy the E-book or print edition today for a brighter look at life. Click on the words EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.






No comments: