Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Making the World Accessible from Hollywood to Here!

B'SD


6 Av, 5772


Whew, I've been busy under increasingly hot and humid weather. I've filmed a few episodes of the Refua Radio show, interviewing some practitioners of highly successful alternative healing techniques. But I pulled the shows that have all concerned looking exhausted and soaked with perspiration. We'll probably shoot those segments again so that we come out looking less worn out.


This week I'm preparing a feature story about improving on accessibility issues for children with physical or other limitations. Here's an item I found stuck in my research notes. Feel a grin spread across your face when you read


Hollywood Pros Teach
Adults With Disabilities
Moviemaking
.


My feature story is full of solutions for children of all ages and their parents. I have more information for adults. That will possibly appear in a future article.

If you or someone you know need insights on how to travel with physical or cognitive limitations, be sure to read pages 59 and 98 of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge (Buy it from Booklocker). They address solutions to travel issues for people with disabilities. 


Tips for securing employment despite a disability are in there, too.







Buy the E-book or print edition today for a brighter look at your medical, mental health or disability challenges. Click on the words EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.

2 comments:

sewa mobil said...

Nice article, thanks for the information.

Yocheved Golani said...

My pleasure Sewa! Let me know what you'd appreciate reading about at this blog.