11 Tamuz 5772
Are Americans aware that 1/3 of all US hospitals just might close before 2020? I suspect a bigger closure, actually, with Obamacare devastating things and people in the medical world.
I used my professional background in Health Information Management to write the book, including the Global Resources section at the back. It clues you into charitable organizations that pay for part, or all, of specific medical bills if you can’t afford the costs.
- Have a child in England with a hearing and speaking disorder but can’t afford therapy and hearing aids? See page 90.
- You’re Latino with a liver disease but can’t afford medical care? See page 108.
- Need air transportation for an adult or child’s medical treatment? EMPOWER Yourself lists organizations ready to fly you and/or your loved one to the destination at no cost.
- Want to get in on clinical trials?
- Need a free wheelchair or other medical appliance at low cost?
- How about first-quality medication at low or zero cost?
Learn how to meet your needs when you read EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.
I can't guarantee results, but I can give you a fighting chance to improve on your situation when you read
Find out what to do when medical personnel refuse or fail to listen to you. See this blog tomorrow for a patient-empowering update on that topic.
Buy the E-book or print edition today. Click on http://booklocker.com/books/3067.html
Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.