26 Av 5772
Vacation time can be compromised when you're nursing the itch and P*A*I*N of Poison Ivy. Here are several pain-stoppers popular in the natural healing world:
- A paste of baking soda and coffee pack to sit on the rash as it draws out the poison
- Banana peel straight on the affected skin
- Bentonite Clay (available from natural healing outlets) mixed with Tumeric (a spice)
- Milk of Magnesia
- Plain oatmeal bath or pharmacy-sold popular oatmeal bath preparations which take the itch out of chickenpox sufferers
- Watermelon slices on the rash
You can learn to identify the problematic plant by seeing photos of different varieties at WIKIHOW's Poison Ivy ID page.
Distract yourselves with as much fun as possible as you recover: Videos, music, good reading, craft projects, anything that occupies your mind more than the pain.
Good luck and let me know which remedy works for you!
Less stress and keep your cash, that’s the theme of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge. It teaches you how to organize that medical and/or disability life, save money and to Get Your Grin Back in one reading. Buy it from Booklocker!
Buy the E-book or print edition today when you click on the words EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.
Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.