Need to know about your alternative and complementary healing possibilities – and conventional medical options? What to do with the kids – or anyone - bored out of their gourds as they recuperate from medical treatment or a trauma?

Here’s soothing reading material that clues you in on: How to pack for hospital stays, How to improve your mood on some of the worst days of your life, What to do when in-laws, outlaws and medical personnel are rude or otherwise harmful to you, Where to turn when you can't afford medical care, medication or other necessities, Easy solutions for preventing appointment scheduling conflicts, and How to deal with disabilities.

Save your sanity and cut your medical costs. Read
It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry If I Need To: EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge

Lower your stress. Save time and money with this book! Medical and mental health professionals endorse the book on the cover and in their offices. Readers around the world love the print and E-book editions.

Monday, October 22, 2012

Eat Chocolate, Lose Weight and Miracles to Make Us Laugh

B'SD

6 Cheshvan, 5773

A snarky comment to indicate skepticism goes something like this: "Eat Chocolate and LOSE Weight!" The funny thing is, I do eat a specific amount of chocolate daily, and lost weight when I needed to anyway. My dining habits are sound, and the brand of chocolate I use is low in sugar, high in theobroma/cacao. That supports heart and brain health, but not wide waistlines.



There's a Spanish saying I enjoy, "Las cosas claras y el chocolate espeso" (Ideas should be clear and chocolate thick). On that note I'll share a little miracle with you.


I was in the BIG city of Jerusalem today,
wondering which miracles 
might happen to me. 

I was surprised when I 
unintentionally met up with 
a guy who has a television show. 
He asked if he could feature me on it 
tomorrow. 

I answered "Yes, I'd be delighted!"
(as I laughed to myself 
"This is kinda miraculous!").

Let me know what you'd like to me to speak about FAST! Leave your comments below this blogpost.


The possible topics are:

  • The EMPOWER Yourself book,
  • The medical miracles in my life,
  • How to make miracles happen (trust me, there are tried and true ways - within limits)
  • Or something else.

Let's find out if talking about miracles or other medical issues can have us sharing a few laughs. Laughter is very good for health! 



Buy the E-book or print edition today for a brighter holiday season: Click on the words EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge. You just might learn how to let chocolate help but not hurt you, too!

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.

No comments: