Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Chocolatey Comfort


B'SD

29 Cheshvan, 5773

Sometimes I'll let you know about good food for better health. Chocolate tends to keep coming back as one of my favorite topics. Not only does it taste comforting, it's a big health booster for brains and heart health.

Here's are tips on  "How to Eat Dark Chocolate. "



The important thing is to eat only a little each day, not to gorge on the goodies.

I have my favorite brands and flavors. What are yours?




Buy the E-book or print edition today for a brighter holiday season (but make sure you don't have chocolate on your fingers): Click on the words EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.  


Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. 
Face Your Future with Optimism. 



 

No comments: