Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, November 22, 2012

How NOT to be Turkey with Your Healthcare

B'SD

8 Kislev, 5773

I scanned the daily news and noticed these items:

Record Number of Americans Will Use Food Stamps For Thanksgiving...




Nasty stuff. I'd forecasted that holiday shoppers wouldn't be filling malls with whatever cash is left after Hurricane Sandy and America's worsening economy.

Scared you can't afford essential healthcare? 

There is a realistic option for meeting your needs,
all around the world.

It doesn't cost much, either.

Your medical care, medication, medical transportation, medical appliances and many other medical, emotional and/or disability needs - even your medical insurance needs - can probably be met with a copy of 



The soothing content is one thing. 

The Global Resources section is quite another. 

It can mean meeting your medical needs
instead of hopelessness.

A medical crisis - I came though mine with information the average patient simply doesn't have.

I knew you'd cry too, if it happened to you. So  I wrote a book that medical and mental health professionals praise and recommend. They believe it can help you.

Times are tough financially, emotionally and medically. Use your tissues and handkerchiefs with my blessings borne of experience. No need to be a turkey when it comes to your healthcare needs.

GOD gives you Permission to Weep. And you can say that to any critics after explaining that "It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To." See pages 4 and 5.

And keep reading to learn simple, affordable ways to meet your healthcare needs.

 

Buy the E-book or print edition today for a brighter holiday season: Click on the words EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge. It makes a great gift, too. 

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. 
Face Your Future with Optimism. 


 

No comments: