Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Spring Break Update

B'SD

20 Nisan 5775

I'm on vacation during Passover and delighted to have met fans of this blog who hail from different parts of the world. It's an experience to discuss the posts in different languages, to find out which one a specific person valued and another reader preferred. I've been fascinated by the conversations several times in the past week or so.

Overall, it seems that most of you enjoy the humor invested into the messages I share and almost ALL of you appreciated the non-allergenic cleaning tips.

I was surprised to listen to several people who've bought the EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge book but failed to read it cover-to-cover. I immediately cited the page numbers or chapters that specifically address their concerns. Then I enjoyed the profuse "Thank you's" I eventually received as people contacted me to relate the problem-solving that followed our interaction.

EMPOWER Yourself with 
information you need. 
Use it well.

OK, back to simple vacation time: I'm charging up my emotional and content provider batteries as I share time with old and new friends in real life, enjoy cultural pursuits and simply let myself "be."

I might post photos after Pesakh/Passover is over. I find it hard to do on the road as my schedule is a bit unpredictable.

Let's enjoy the rest of spring break together. All I ask are two favors: Be nice. And drop me a line about the posts you enjoy. Let me know why you liked a specific message and what you'd like to read more of.

 



Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge





Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Minimize or end your medical or mental health problems with a reassessment of your situation and what you can do about it. Then take necessary actions.

No comments: