Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Share the Happiness!

B'SD

5 Tevet, 5776

I want to thank Jeff Malakoff for including a previous blogpost in his #Twitter #Food & #Wine publication:


I shared the news on one of my facebook pages:
I'm famous! See the lower right corner at

TWITTER #FOOD & #WINE, by Jeff Malakoff, Publisher: EAT --- LOVE --- COOK
PAPER.LI|BY JEFF MALAKOFF, PUBLISHER

I'm heartened by the attention that people pay to empowering themselves and others. Goodness comes back to a person in myriad ways.

Go ahead and create some happiness for yourself and someone else. 


Enjoy the happiness that you can create.





Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge. Buy another copy for someone else!





Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Fill life with happiness. It can be done.

No comments: