Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

How to Gain Mental/Emotional Strength Just Because YOU Want to!

B'SD

4 Kislev, 5778

The skies and soil of Israel are filled with blessed rains. Somehow, rainy days let me ponder heartwarming thoughts better than on clear days.

When a person needs to change the way they respond to setbacks or unhappiness, so that they can go forward, they need to pretend that they are feeling more positively than they do feel.

Repeated practice lets a person gain insight into the emotions and insights of purposely positive behavior.

Eventually those upbeat ideas become part of their thinking process.



Go ahead, earn some Oscars. Act as if you're the person you want to meet. Be heroic, kind, patient. Do that until the traits become your automatic responses to stress.

Need a motivational thought to get you going? Try: 

"I am not what happened to me, 
I am what I choose to become." 
- Carl Jung



Keep trying. 

When you want some tips on how to persevere despite the pain, buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge





Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Fill your efforts with productive purpose. The payoff is wonderful!

No comments: