Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Friday, December 7, 2018

In All Honesty, You Need to Avoid a Rip-Off! Here's How...

B'SD

29 Kislev, 5779

WOW am I unhappy with Amazon which has been continually overcharging for the book I wrote since the first edition came out!

Today the updated version is overpriced by $12.00!!! And the wrong cover art is displayed, too.


See this image

[ It's My Crisis! and I'll Cry If I Need to: Empower Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge Golani, Yocheved ( Author ) ] { Paperback } 2007 Paperback



Things appear even weirder on another Amazon page: Severe Underpricing!


See all 3 images

It's My Crisis! and I'll Cry If I Need to: Empower Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge Paperback – August 15, 2007


Arrives before Christmas. Choose delivery option in checkout.


HERE'S HOW TO BUY THE BOOK AT THE REASONABLE PRICE AGREED UPON BY ME AND MY PUBLISHER: Click on the words and image below.








Want to cope with medical and/or mental health problems, including the expenses for your care? Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge



http://www.booklocker.com/p/books/3067.html?s=TrackingCode


Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Fill your cart with a correctly priced copy of the book.

No comments: