Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A Loving Thought

July 17, 2 Av 5767

One of the "Coping with illness" tools in my book is subtly presented in every chapter. Very subtly. Then I present that tool to my readers with a bit of flourish at the end, so that it can be pondered, savored and valued for its richness.

Love.

It can be maddening to think that love has anything to do with being so sick, perhaps fatally so. Then again, consider the thought I share here as well as in my forthcoming book:

Ponder the gift of a powerful new reality in your life as you read the words “Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction." –Antoine de Saint-Exupery

For people who've invested effort in trying to define love, or even happiness, for people who ask "WHY?" in the midst of suffering, Saint-Exupery presents a key to the lock that can free you from misery. I'll be writing more about love in the coming weeks and future posts.

All the best, Yocheved


No comments: