Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Charitable, Medical/Mental Health and Social Services Organizations Can Send My Book to Constituents

July 4, 18 Tamuz 5767

Here's an opportunity for social services, religious and medical/mental health organizations to help their constituencies: buy desired quantities of my book and send special printings for your organizations as a mailing.

Rabbi Raphael Butler of Afikim (www.afikimfoundation.org) is recommending that very idea to his acquaintances. Now how did he know one of the very strategies specified in my book proposal's marketing plan?

Rabbi Butler, I salute you for your insight, and your appreciation of the advance copy of my manuscript. Blessings to you and to all my readers, Yocheved.


No comments: